I decided with my busy school schedule I will be posting about 4 days a week and I will just be posting any recipes I make and my workouts! I originally wanted to do a little more with this, but for right now it will be simple and to the point. This is a great way for my to keep track of all of my workouts and to share them with everyone else since people are constantly asking me what I do to stay healthy!👍💪😁
This week was my first week of actual grad-school classes and although it was overwhelming at times, I feel like I am in a good place and I am excited to get into my studies more!📚👍
Yesterday I did a killer shoulder workout!
- Arnold press- with dumbbells 5×12
- Upright row- straight bar 5×12
- Plate front raises 5×12
Minimal rest if any in between exercises*
- Upright row into overhead press 3×10 (this was a killer!)
- Shrugs 4×12
- Lateral raises with dumbbells
- Squats 3×12 and 1 set of front squats 12 reps
- Glute-ham raises 3×12
- Glute bridges with 25lb dumbbell 4×12
- Kickback machine 3×12
- Hip Adduction machine 3×15
- Hip Abduction machine 3×15
- Leg extension machine 3×12
- Leg flexion machine 3×12
- Sumo squat with kettlebell 4×12
- Glute bridges with hip abduction and resistance band 4×12
All week I had a mealprep for lunch (balsamic chicken meal prep featured in last post) and a lighter dinner! I have been having overnight oats everyday for breakfast and I will share my favorite recipes for that soon!😄
I also made a yummy smoothie bowl this week that was 🔥!
Because who doesn’t love a smoothie bowl?
Topped with granola, strawberries, kiwi, and bananas !🥝🍓🍌
•1 scoop of vanilla protein •1 cup almond milk
•1 tsp ground flax seed •Truvia (to taste)
•8-10 ice cubes
That’s all for today!👍
Mantra- Do it with passion or not at all.