Hello all 🤗
I hope everyone is having a great start to their week I quickly wanted to share with you all my Instagram post from yesterday: mäkë tïmë för ÿöürsëlf
A busy schedule should NOT be an excuse for not spending time to unwind and focus on yourself! 🌸
Try to actually write down a few specific activities in your planner this week. Whether it’s going to the gym, reading, or even taking a bubble bath. Plan ahead and make time to relax from your hectic schedule! 🛁📚💪
So go ahead – give yourself a break, you deserve it! 😄
Yesterday I made some YUMMY banana bread cookies that came out SO good! I usually make banana and oat cookies, but I wanted to make actual cookies with a better texture so I decided to try a new recipe!😁🍪🍌
- 2 VERY ripe bananas🍌
- 2 cups of flour of choice (I used whole wheat)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil (can substitute butter- make sure you soften it!)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Truvia (or less to taste OR regular sugar)
- As many chocolate chips as your heart desires😍
- Wisk all of the dry ingredients in one bowl (flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, truvia, sugar) and the wet ingredients in another (banana, coconut oil, vanilla).
- Combine ALL ingredients and mix very well- dough will start to form. Add chocolate chips and mix them in!
- Put dough in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (may need 2).
- Scoop dough onto tray ( I use a small ice cream scooper and it works well!)
- Bake for 10-11 minutes or until cookies get slightly golden.
- Let cool and ENJOY
These are a great snack with your morning coffee or whenever you have a sweet tooth craving!
- Lat pulldown 4×12
- Cable row 4×12
- Reverse flies with cable 4×12
- Single arm rows 4×12
- Lat Pulldown machine 4×12
- 5 minutes on row machine
The row machine was definitely a killer addition to my workout!
My fitbit battery is broken so I do not have my step count for today, but I did a solid 25 minutes on the treadmill !
Mantra- Breath in joy and strength, breath out wisdom and peace.