Hey! I had my first anatomy exam this Monday morning so I have been so busy studying for that😅
Here is a peak at my breakfast – banana pancakes!
Egg whites (1 serving)
1 banana (medium)
dash of cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1. Mix all ingredients well
2. Heat up large frying pan and spray with coconut oil – or any butter/ oil spread
3. Pour batter into SMALL pancakes- these pancakes are hard to flip and keep together so the smaller the better!
4. Add ALL THE TOPPINGS- I put fresh pineapple, strawberries, vanilla greek yogurt, and walden farm’s caramel sauce on mine!🔥🔥🔥
I also managed to meal prep my FAVORITE recipe this week – beef and broccoli🤣
1.5-2lb beef ( round steak- cubed)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup beef broth
Minced and granulated garlic (to taste)
1/3 cup dark brown sugar
Frozen broccoli florets (about 3 cups)
1.Whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, dark brown sugar, garlic, and add to the crock pot.
2. Place your cubed beef in crock pot with the liquid.
3. Turn crockpot on low and cook for 4-6 hours.
4. After it is cooked in a separate a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 4 tbsp of sauce, and pour it back into the crock pot. Add in the frozen or fresh broccoli. Cook on low for an additional 30 minutes to thicken up the sauce and cook the broccoli.
5. Additionally cook about 1.5 cups of rice to serve with the beef and broccoli and enjoy!
My weekend was so hectic and I did so much studying that once Monday came around I TOTALLY lost my gym motivation, but I managed to turn my negative thoughts into positive ones and made it to the gym bright and early Monday morning! Here is a snip from my Motivation Monday instagram post:
This early morning post is dedicated to all of those who DREAD Monday mornings😑The mood that you start your day with will navigate how the rest of your day will follow (so choose a positive one!)
Everyone has their off mornings filled with negative thoughts, but if you catch those thoughts early enough you have the ability to control these thoughts and refocus them into positive ones😏
Having a morning routine filled with music, positive thoughts, or even mantras will help you focus your thoughts positively and fuel your day with positivity. I personally write a motivational quote on my dry-erase board every Sunday night to look at in the mornings and it really helps me start my day off positive and motivated!👍
Sometimes a recharge is necessary, so don’t be afraid to take a breather, reprocess, refocus, and restart! Catch those negative thoughts in the morning and change them into positive ones 😄
Monday is a fresh start so EMBRACE IT!
Single leg lunge 3×12 (these were KILLERS)
Barbell glute bridges 4×15
Romanian deadlifts 5×12
Kickback machine 5×12
Hip adduction machine 5×12
Hip abduction machine 5×12
Leg extension machine 3×12
Leg flexion machine 4×12
Single leg flexion machine 2×12
Cable squats with straight bar 3×12
I am DEFINITELY am feeling this workout today!!!
Finally here is my transformation Tuesday from today:It’s not about perfect. It’s about ëffört, and when you implement that ëffört into your life…Every single day, that’s where tränsförmätïön happens. That’s how change occurs. KEEP GOING. And most importantly, remember where you started ツ
June 2016 ⇨ June 2017